The Congregational Care Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church:
• Maintains communication and contact with all members of the church.
• Provides recognition of events in the lives of the members of the congregation. Fosters the care and support for all the membership of Celebration on the Lake.
• Keeps Pastor appraised of Health/Life status of Members.
- Assists other ministries with events that increase members awareness of activities at Celebration on the Lake Church (Social, Outreach and Worship)
The Congregational Care Ministries of Celebration on the Lake Church participates in the following activities, but not limited to:
- Sending “Get Well” and “Thinking of You” cards to members who are or have been sick or otherwise not in the best of health. Send flowers/plants to those members who have been hospitalized. Send “Sympathy” cards along with flowers to Funerals for the death of an immediate family member. Send “Sympathy” cards to members for death of extended family members. Send “Miss You” postcards to members who have been absent from services for more than 4 Sundays and send list to Pastor. Make personal visits to those members in the hospital or at home to comfort or provide companionship. Provide transportation assistance to members in need to include bringing to church services. Updating and publishing of the membership directory of the church. Keeping attendance of members at church services for the Board Secretary, to include updated voting roster. Assist in any other activities that may be requested by the Pastor, Board Officers or membership.
The Membership Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church:
- Provides communication and contact with visitors to the church.
- Spreads information in surrounding communities about the church via communication at special events, distribution of various forms of media (i.e., printed brochures, advertisements, verbal word of mouth, etc.) Fosters the growth of the membership of Celebration on the Lake. Assists other ministries with events that increase community awareness of Celebration on the Lake Church (Our mission, purpose, and beliefs)
The Membership Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church participates in the following activities, but not limited to:
- Sending information to visitors and calling visitors – Letting them know we enjoyed their visit and look forward to seeing them again. Assist with the updating and publishing of the membership directory of the church. Assist with providing information to local newspapers for free religious advertisement of the church. Distribute printed literature about the church at local business, colleges, and groups that allow its presence. Assist in any other activities that may be requested by the pastor, board, or membership