Fund Raising Ministry
The Fund Raising Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church:
- Assist the ministry for fund raising to help to facilitate fund raising events and programs to create revenue to fund programs for Celebration On the Lake Church.
The Social Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church:
- Provides re-enforcement that we are a community of people sharing a common purpose and fellowship.
- Provides the gift of Hospitality to members and visitors to our Church.
- Provides activities that make the members and visitors feel good about their Church family and have fun. Assists other ministries with events that increase members awareness of activities at Celebration on the Lake Church (Congregational, Outreach and Fund Raising).
The Social Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church participates in the following activities, but not limited to:
- Plan and co-ordinate Sunday Pot Lucks.
- Organize and maintain donuts & coffee, to include sign-up sheets and donations.
- Decorate DeCurie Center for special events.
- Serve as Host and Hostess for special events.
- Co-ordinate purchase of supplies, setup of furniture & equipment, handouts and any other preparations for church events.
- Organize dances, parties, events and games for the membership.
- Assist the Outreach Ministry with planning for Holiday Meals for the Community.
- Assist with any other activities that may be requested by the Pastor, Board Officers or membership.