The Outreach Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church:
- Liaison between Celebration on the Lake Church (COTLC) and the Community.
- Assist, as necessary, to provide assistance to members of the Community
- Communicates with the Pastor and the Board of Directors.
The Outreach Ministry of Celebration on the Lake Church participates in the following activities, but not limited to:
- Coordinating manpower for the M.A.G.S. Food Bank during the months assigned to COTLC.
- Be the Point-of-Contact for members of the Community that need assistance with their utility bills.
- Maintain log of community assistance.
- Coordinate with Social and Congregational Care Ministries during Holidays to provide assistance within the Community as needed (i.e. Angel Tree).
- Coordinate and control collection of School Supplies for surrounding schools.
- Coordinate and control assistance for Mabank Nursing Home Christmas Gifts.
- Coordinate and control collection of foods for Holiday Meals. Other assistance as necessary.